- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The customer named in this Official Document (the “Customer”) understands that he/she is responsible for all users of Air Link Communications Limited (“Air Link”) services (the “Service”) and equipment (the “Equipment”) at his/her premises (the “Premises”), identified in this document, and is liable to “Air Link” for any damage or loss to its Network, Service or Equipment resulting from any acts and/or omissions of such users. Customer acknowledges and agrees that he is solely responsible and liable to `Air Link’ for any and all breaches of the Terms and Conditions of Service (the “Agreement”) whether such breach is the result of use of the Service and/or Equipment by Customer or by any other user. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ” Air Link” against all and any claims and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of the unauthorized use of the Service and/or Equipment by any other user or person at the Premises or elsewhere.
- Customer agrees not to authorize, consent to or cause (directly or indirectly) the distribution and transmission of the Service at any place other than the Premises and understands that to do so may result in the immediate termination of the Service.
- Customer acknowledges that the premises, to which the service shall be connected, are premises that he is authorized to make such connection of the service.
- OWNERSHIP OF THE EQUIPMENT. Customer acknowledges that all the Equipment provided by “Air Link” shall remain at all times the property of “Air Link” or its designee and warrants and undertakes not to sell, transfer, lease, encumber, assign or otherwise dispose of all or any part of the Equipment to any third party or otherwise. Customer shall be liable to “Air Link” for the replacement costs of any lost, stolen, unreturned, damaged, sold, transferred, leased, encumbered or assigned Equipment or any part thereof, together with any incidental costs reasonably incurred by “Air Link” in the replacement or recovery thereof,
b.CARE OF EQUIPMENT.
(i) Customer shall at all times use the Equipment with due care and in a proper manner. Upon the termination of this agreement for whatever cause Customer shall return any/ all Set Top Boxes, Modems or other unattached terminal equipment to “Air Link” in the same state and condition as when received from “Air Link”, reasonable wear and tear expected. Without prejudice to any other rights “Air Link” may have in law, “Air Link” retains the right to charge Customer for the cost of repairing and/or replacing any Equipment damaged while in possession of Customer.
(ii) Set Top Boxes, Modems and other Terminal Equipment are for use exclusively at the Premises by the Customer or anyone authorized thereby to receive Service and any other video, audio or other programming services offered by “Air Link”.
(iii) Customer shall be responsible for the care and maintenance of the Equipment whilst in his/her possession and liable for any damage resulting from negligent handling, misuse or abuse of the Equipment (except for normal wear and tear). Customer shall not open, alter, repair, disassemble or tamper with the Equipment. Customer understands that failure to observe the requirements in paragraphs b (i), (ii) & (iii) above will be grounds for termination of Service without notice by “Air Link”. “Air Link” reserves the right to pursue any legal recourse to recover any damages incurred.
c. INSTALLATION AND ACCESS TO THE EQUIPMENT. Customer authorizes “Air Link” and its duly authorized agents, servants and workmen at all reasonable times upon due notice being given to enter the Premises and install, maintain, inspect, repair or remove all or any Equipment.
d.TAMPERING OF EQUIPMENT. “Air Link” or its authorized agents shall have the sole and exclusive rights to make all repairs and modifications to the Equipment and provide the Service to the Premises. Customers shall not disturb, tamper with, re-route or in any way interfere with any Equipment or any component, installation and/or equipment necessary for the provision of the Service, nor attach any unauthorized device to any Equipment or to the Network. All connections to and from the Network to the Premises must be made by or with the prior written consent of “Air Link” or its duly authorized agents. Customer shall not authorize, agree to and/ or permit any unauthorized connection being made from the Premises and any Equipment or transmit and / or distribute the Service or any signals or benefits therefrom via any unauthorized device or unauthorized connection to any location whether on or off the Premises. Customer understands that a breach of this provision entitles “Air Link” to terminate this agreement and disconnect the Service without notice to the Customer. “Air Link” shall at all times have the right to disconnect any unauthorized device or connection to the Equipment or Network without notice to the Customer.
e. RELOCATION OF EQUIPMENT. Customer shall not relocate the Equipment to any location other than the Premises without first obtaining the approval of “Air Link”. “Air Link” may grant its approval subject to such terms and conditions as it thinks reasonably necessary provided that the Customer is not in arrears of any Fees. Customer shall be liable for all or any additional charges incurred in any relocation of the Equipment and Service. In all cases, Customer shall notify “Air Link” as provided in clause.
f. THE CUSTOMER’S EQUIPMENT. “Air Link” shall not be liable whatsoever for any damage, loss or destruction to Customer’s Property, except in cases of negligence or willful misconduct by “Air Link”, in which case “Air Link” shall only be liable for the costs of the actual damages. Customer hereby waives all other rights to any other relief or remedy available to him/her for such losses.
- MISUSE OF SERVICE(S)
Customer agrees to use the service(s) for specific agreed purposes and is not entitled to resell, trade, barter with, bypass “Air Link” or other networks or redistribute services without the permission of “Air Link”. “Air Link” reserves the right to discontinue the provision of service to any customer who uses the service for any other reason other than personal use or as intended by Service Agreement. In instances where a customer is found to be misusing the service of “Air Link” Customer will be liable and fully responsible towards “Air Link” and will hold “Air Link” harmless from any claims of third parties for costs and damages due to abuse.
- PAYMENT & INVOICING TERMS
a. MONTHLY SERVICE FEES.
- Customer shall pay monthly fees as may be determined by “Air Link” and set forth in the “Air Link” Price List, a copy of which will be furnished to each new customer, displayed at our customer service offices and on the official company website.
- Prior to installation of the equipment or commencement of the service a customer will be required to make an advanced payment that will cover all Installation Charges.
- All Subscription Fees shall be invoiced in advance on the 1st day of the month.
- Customer will be invoiced monthly. Invoices will be delivered by post and or any other means approved by the company. The Company shall not be responsible for and shall not be faulted for customers’ non-receipt of bills delivered to the post office. Invoice information may be obtained directly from “Air Link” either via online facilities or by contacting the Customer Care Centre. Accordingly, non-receipt of a bill is not an excuse for non-payment. Copy invoices will be made available upon request at any “Air Link” payment Centre.
- Invoices are due and payable within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Customer shall pay all charges, including VAT, incurred in the installation of the Equipment and Service at the Premises at the time of installation or in accordance with `Air Link” current billing policies.
- Customer shall pay all installation charges of the connection of the Service.
- A non-refundable administrative service charge shall be payable by the Customers that cancel.
c. RETURNED CHEQUES. All dishonored cheques or cheques endorsed “Refer to the Drawer” are subject to the banks’ returned cheque service charge and an administrative service charge and Customer shall be required to settle all outstanding balances on their “Air Link” account by cash, certified cheque, postal order or money order.
d. PRICE CHANGES. “Air Link” reserves the right to change prices including the monthly fees and installation charges at any time subject to providing customers with the required 30 days notice as per Concession.
e. PROGRAMMING CHANGES. “Air Link” has the right to change its programming with respect to addition, deletions, re-arrangements, tiering or packaging for any level of the Service at any time without consulting with, and without incurring liability to Customer. ”Air Link” will provide customers with required notification of changes.
f. BILLING ERRORS. Subject to applicable law, Customer may notify “Air Link” of any billing errors, adjustment or other requests for credit within six (6) months from the month in which the discrepancy, error or loss Service occurred
g. DISCONNECTION FOR NON-PAYMENT. Customer’s failure to settle an account within 30 days from the date of the invoice may result in disconnection of the Service to the Customer without any further notice.
h. RECONNECTION. No reconnection of the Service by “Air Link”, in whole or in part, shall be made until outstanding amounts, fees, charges and costs are paid by the Customer unless waived in whole or in part by “Air Link”. In the event Customer is disconnected twice within one year, “Air Link” may, at its sole option, require Customer to pay an additional security deposit prior to reconnection of Service.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE: Customer shall give at least 14 days notice to “Air Link” to disconnect the Service. Customer shall permit “Air Link” or its employees, agents, contractors, or representatives access to the Premises, at an agreed and reasonable time, to disconnect the Service and remove any Equipment from the Premises. Failure by “Air Link” to remove any equipment shall not constitute abandonment by “Air Link”
- REPAIRS AND SERVICE CHARGES: In the event that “Air Link” repair service is requested at the premises by Customer for any problems, which in “Air Link’ reasonable judgment were not caused by “Air Link” Service, Network or Equipment, “Air Link” may impose a reasonable service charge for each such visit. For the purpose of imposing this charge, the network demarcation point up to which “Air Link” has responsibility is the terminating equipment, Set Top Box or Modem. This indemnifies “Air Link” from cost incurred for the repair of devices beyond the terminal equipment, ”Air Link” employees or agents shall not service Customer Equipment inclusive of but not limited to routers, television sets, computers, switches, telephone handsets.
- INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES: THE EQUIPMENT AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED BY “AIR LINK” AS PER SPECIFICATION”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, “AIR LINK” DOES NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE OR OPERATION OF THE EQUIPMENT OR SERVICE. CUSTOMER’S SOLE REMEDY FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO A PRO RATA REFUND. THAT “AIR LINK” SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO COMPENSATE ANY CUSTOMER FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OR BREAK IN TRANSMISSION OF THE SERVICE; BREAKDOWN OR FAILURE OF THE NETWORK OR ANY INABILITY BY ” AIR LINK” TO REPAIR OR REPLACE ANY “AIR LINK” EQUIPMENT THE DURATION OF WHICH IS FOR LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR (24 HOURS.) `Air Link shall use its best efforts to maintain and repair the Service, Network and Equipment promptly but assumes no responsibility for the following:
- Commercial power failures.
- Cessation of transmission by radio or television broadcasting stations or television satellite programs.
- Statutory regulations, which may restrict, alter or otherwise eliminate certain kinds of programming.
- The failure or cessation, in whole or part, of signal delivery systems and/or other services provided by common carriers or utilities
to ” Air Link”
- Battery replacement in remote controls.
- Work stoppage due to labour dispute, strikes or civil unrest.
- Acts of God, including floods, storms, hurricanes, wind, lightning accidents, earthquakes and adverse atmospheric conditions.
- Sabotage, theft or intentional or malicious damage to the “Air Link” Network or Equipment.
- Negligent acts of the Customer or anyone authorized thereby to use the Service.
- Any other interruption in the Service not caused by an intentional or negligent act of “Air Link” or which is beyond the control of
- TRANSFER OF SERVICE: In the event Customer requests a transfer of the Service, and continues to reside within “Air Link” service area, this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. “Air Link” reserves the right to charge installation or transfer fee (s) in accordance with “Air Link” policy.
- WORK ORDERS: All work orders used to establish any new customer account or to make any change to any existing customer account and any information recorded on such Work Orders automatically become part of this agreement.
- AMENDMENT: “Air Link” may, after sufficient notification and its sole discretion, change, modify or remove portions of this Agreement; increase, decrease, restructure, alter or modify the Service provided hereunder; and increase, decrease, restructure, alter or modify the programming content and fees. Customer’s continued use of the Service following notice of any change shall be deemed to be Customer’s acceptance of any such modification. IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT AGREE TO ANY SUCH MODIFICATION, HE/SHE MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE SERVICE AND NOTIFY “AIR LINK” THAT HE/SHE WISHES TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION ABOVE.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Customer agrees to indemnify “Air Link” from and against all loss, damage costs and expenses suffered or incurred by “Air Link” from a breach of this Agreement by Customer, his/her servants, agents or any other person who was authorized by the Customer to use the Service at the time of the breach.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still Manage your Account.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Refunds will only be provided if the Order is Cancelled due to the following reasons, Service is Not Available or Service is Cancelled by Customer. All Refunds must be officially requested in person at our #12 Contention Street, Princes Town Payment Center.